I don't know if I am just catching more or what but every day now Eden is using her little tongue in ways an almost 5 year old shouldn't necessarily be. One thing I am glad about is that she is polite. I'll give her that.
This morning as I was getting ready to take the kids to school I went into the laundry room (when the coast was clear of boys) in just my t-shirt. I was reaching up into the dryer for a pair of workout pants when my darling little mini-me ever so politely and sweetly says, "Mommy, why don't you have pants on?" Harmless enough, right? Little did I know it was just the "deep breath" before saying what was really on her mind. Then she goes on to say (I'm traveling close to "too much information" land here, but it's one of those things) "Did you know your underwear isn't big enough to cover your whole bottom?"
OMW!!! Yes, honey, I happen to be aware of that. Why else would I drag myself to the gym every week? Confirmation. Affirmation. Insult-ation. Whatever it was, she did it! "Do I know...?" Sheesh. Now, how do we get her to STOP saying everything that's on her mind? She's not going to have many friends that way.
7 comments:
It could have been worse...you could have been wearing a thong! :) Got to love that!!! Thanks for the laugh. Remind me to tell you mine...it is just something that I can't blog about...my little Keaton!
:O That is so funny!
I thought you were implying, (origionally), that you WERE wearing a thong, and I thought how brave you were to post about that!
Shelly this is SOOO funny.
Last week as I was reaching up to put something away in the kitchen cabinet, Harry Jack was eating breakfast and obviously watching me, because he said to me, "Mommy, I just saw your bottom jiggle."
hhahahhahahah! THat is SOO funny:)
Do you have a laugh jar, Shelly? If not, you REALLY need to start one!!
BTW, this is Jenius, using Dolly's computer because I'm here watching Michael.
This is really Dolly now. I LOL on that one and read it to Leland. We both got a good chuckle. Kids are so cute when they say things sometimes although I'm sure you didn't think that was too cute. :)
Post a Comment