Thursday, January 8, 2009
Christmas at the farm
It's been a few days since we got back from the farm and I am just now getting back into the swing of things. I have not recouped yet from the holidays nor do I expect to anytime soon. Since we didn't put our tree up until the 15th of December, I refuse to take it down before the 15th of January, so I won't even have the decorations cleared out until almost February. Then I can start to recoup from the holidays.
I'm pretty sure that we are waiting for everyone to get in the living room so we can open presents. Naps are done and excitement is high. I should have fixed the girls' post nap hair, but didn't. Next to Levi is my sister-in-law, Shelley. Did you all know that there are 2 Shelley/Shelly Svobodas?!? In one family...how DO we do it?!? (Dolly, you like the deer head in the background?)
Eden and her friend Abby LOVE to play princess dress up. She isn't quite old enough to be responsible to care for these, but she got Sleeping Beauty with her prince and a horse and carriage. She can't wait to get back home to play with Abby.
Levi's a funny guy. Now you moms can't say that you never thought of REALLY using duct tape to get some piece of quiet...it crossed my mind when I saw Levi do this, but I've actually wrapped duct tape around my head before...when I was little. I don' t know what I was thinking. It is very strong and took a long time to get off of my hair. I won't do that to my kids. They haven't made me that nuts yet.
This is Micah's little baby boy. I thought he was absolutely adorable and had to get him. We call him Charlie because at the time I couldn't think of a cute baby boy name. Any suggestions? She hasn't really taken to him yet. She still loves her "Dolly" that my mom got her when she was born. Charlie may make his way into her arms one day.
The 'boda boys and their new Bears jerseys. Elijah and Titus got Brian Urlacher and Levi got Greg Olsen. I got John Paul and Sarah Olsen jerseys too. It was fun! Now Levi is excited to have the same as uncle John Paul. Aren't they a handsome bunch?!?
Our cutie Nadia Renee...couldn't you just eat her up?
Saturday night the boys got involved in a little nerf dart gun fight. Uncle Phil is hiding behind the chair and caught the boys off guard. It was funny. The darts stuck very nicely to the pj's they were wearing. It was fun to watch Titus run around and around trying to be like his big brothers. Some day little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You truly have some of the cutest little kids I have ever seen. Ahhh...that Levi still takes my heart! Love you guys.
I'm laughing about you taking the tree down on 1-15!! Way to keep the Christmas spirit alive:)
THose princess doll/rubber things are Caroline's favorite. When she gets them, I immediately throw the gloves, shoes and any other small parts, away! They are choking hazards! But, they are fun toys.
I love Michah's baby and the boys' jerseys. Is that Olsen guy related to us?
Post a Comment