You know how when one of your kids does something and you say that you've gotta write that down in a book or something? Well, I am going to have to do just that. Eden and her prayers...she just makes me chuckle. Yes, I said chuckle. They are eating lunch right now and this was her prayer for lunch.
Dear Jesus,
Thank you that Micah eats all of her food and when she's a big girl she'll never try getting out of her bed; only when it's morning time. Amen.
Then the lunch conversation went on somehow to Eden asking Titus if he knew who Jesus was. I believe I heard him say Mantis (KungFu Panda). Eden said, "No, it's not Mantis. Jesus is God. God can't be Jesus because Jesus is God." Naturally. So, here's to trying to journal all the fun stuff as I have forgotten much of it already and don't want to let more slip by. Many of you can attest to how "it all goes by so quickly."
By the way, yesterday Titus began letting me know when he has to go potty. Yay!!! Today he has the runs. Drat! I couldn't drop him off at the gym today because they aren't allowed to take kids to the bathroom. They have to come get the mom. That would be too late! No exercise for me today, and I really needed it! At least he is making it to the bathroom to do his business (so far), but still, is that the Evil One's handiwork in this mom's life or what? I think so.
1 comment:
That is adorable, Shelly! Yes, you need to write these things down! You'll have enough information from all 5 of yours to write a funny book!!
Post a Comment