This is looking at Elijah's room from the hallway. It really came together when that drywall went up.
I know it looks odd, but this is looking into Levi and Titus' room, right next to Elijah's room.
In Levi and Titus' room looking toward the door gives a better idea of the size of their room.
This is one of the "secret" hideouts that the boys have in their "wing."
It is at the back of Levi and Titus' closet and will be a lot of fun for them to use!
To the right is the entrance to Elijah's room and to the left here is a nook of sorts. We thought about putting his bed in there, but there is another "secret" hideout off to the left in that nook and he wouldn't have easy access to it with his bed blocking the doorway, so now we aren't sure what's going where. We will just have to wait and see.
This is on the far wall in Elijah's room as you walk in. It is transformed attic space into the third "secret" hideout for the boys.
It connects the boys' rooms together and I can imagine a lot of fun happening there!
Last but not least, and actually, not related at all to the drywall, is my Salvation Army find. This love seat, though it looks yellow in hue, is actually a nice neutral tan and almost brand new and it's a Flexsteel (which I'm told is nice) and I got it for the lovely price of...$32. Seriously. I don't know about you, but I was totally thrilled seeing as how I need to somehow furnish the bowling lane sized bedroom Tim and I will have. This was perfect. Now if I can just have as much ease in choosing paint colors as I did in finding this love seat, THAT will be perfect!


No comments:
Post a Comment