Sunday, October 31, 2010

New facial treatments...or something like it

I was painting ceilings...and this is how beautiful I looked afterwards. 
Do I look as pooped as I feel?  I'm wondering, though...will all the "flat" paint make my skin look and feel younger and healthier? 
This is -obviously- the girls room.  I absolutely love how it turned out and once the green carpet is gone, I believe it is going to be such a cute room.

Carpet is now scheduled for Wednesday and I feel that we can actually have all the upstairs trim finished by then and perhaps even have the master bathroom painted.  Maybe I will even get to the hallway, but I am fairly positive I am going to paint my bedroom and the kids bathroom AFTER the accessories get unpacked from the POD so I can match the colors.  Not ideal, but I'd much rather match than guess.  I am praying for our Wednesday deadline to be met so I can finally start on the downstairs trim.  You all can pray too, please.  I know we are, in essence, bringing this all on ourselves, but we are tired and the kids are tired and I don't know how much longer I can keep my sanity with all that I have to do in a day.  I just want to be mommy and wife and not general contractor/laborer/mommy/wife any more.  Crazy, right?!?

No comments: