Here we go again...this little boy came to our family armed with stealth. I had a couple of friends over this afternoon and we were 30 feet from the kitchen and I never once heard that Titus was in there. I got off the couch to take care of something in the eating area and ended up walking into the kitchen to this surprise:

Yes, that is left over birthday cake plopped on the floor. Mmmm. We are going to have to nip this behavior a bit...he is being plain old sneaky...of course I reinforced it all by asking him to sit back down to take this picture. When he saw me come in the kitchen, he got up faster than I could muster out his name. Titus!!!!!!!! (
like in Alvin and the Chipmunks, you know?!?) I just think this little guy is in love with food or constantly growing or something. After all, the first word out of his mouth every morning, without fail, is "hungry." Stay tuned for more Ty-Ty.
No comments:
Post a Comment