Sunday, June 22, 2008
Titus this week
Last week when Tim's brother was in town, we went to eat at Texas Corral, but even before we were seated to eat, I left for home with Micah and a sick Levi. Tim brought dinner home to me including some rolls with a few containers of their wonderful honey cinnamon butter. The other day, Tim and I were sitting in the living room and we didn't hear Titus for a bit, but I knew he was in the kitchen. He was no where near the pantry, so what could he have possibly found??? I don't know how he did it, the little food houdini, but there he sits with the yummy butter concoction (which was put back on the counter well out of his reach), happy as a clam with his pudgy little fingers dipped in the butter, licking it off like a sucker. If he weren't so daggone cute...the little devil!
I often think that if I could attatch a security camera of some sort to Titus' head I would be so far ahead of the game we play. He is just so bloomin' quiet and I should NEVER ignore the silence. When will I learn??? Today I knew he was sitting less than 3 feet from me, but I couldn't see him. More importantly, I couldn't hear him. He was pouring the baby cereal onto the floor. I believe it was Levi who caught it and called him out. I cannot physically keep up with this boy...but alas...
...he sleeps. I wonder what this next week will bring?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment