When we got to the church, I was so busy taking care of Ruthie, making sure everything was where it was supposed to be for the reception, parking issues...anything that I could think of, not to mention that I still had 3 kids running around, that I neglected to take many pictures, something I rarely do. I will just have to wait until Ruthie and the man formerly known as "almost uncle Dave" get their photo CD back and get all the pictures then. For all you scrapbookers out there, it's just not the same!
It's a face-off...the bride versus the birthday girl. It was a fierce battle between the bride's elegance and beauty and the birthday girl's cute and precious adorableness. It was a hard decision, but it was unanimous...the bride wins!!! Sorry birthday girl. Better luck next time! Perhaps you can be the first guest in the bride's new home as a consolation prize. Too bad the bride is out of the country and won't be seeing this anytime soon to know she has company coming... :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment