
We were all at Tim's softball game way too late tonight. Earlier Tim had left for his game and I was with the kids running around. I got home around 8:00 when Tim called me to tell me that he had locked his keys in the car and wanted me to drive to where he was to unlock his car, and somehow by the end of our conversation, I misunderstood Tim and thought he had someone from the game coming to get him, not realizing that all his gear for the game was still in the car, and he still needed me to drive out to unlock his doors. I took all the kids in the house, put Micah to bed and threw the boys in the shower. About 10 minutes into the shower, Tim called to see if I was on my way yet. Realizing my error, I just about croaked when I had to pull everyone out of the shower and bed, load them in the van and drive to unlock Tim's car. We hadn't planned on going to his game since it was so late, but when I arrived at the field around 9:00, I decided that I drove all that way, I may as well stay for the rest of the game. The kids were thrilled. Tired, but thrilled. It was well after 10:30 by the time we got all the little rugrats home and sweetly tucked in their beds. Boy will I pay for this tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment