Well for some reason I have been slacking in the photo department, and for now all I have is text, so here goes. I will attempt to make it short and sweet and if I get lucky, I will even add in the link to the house we just bought.
Which brings me to the news that that pipe dream of a property we were hoping to bid on is ours. We finally got approval for this loan on Thursday, the day we were hoping to get out to the farm once and for all. By the time I got to the realtor's office, there were 2 offers on the table and one other one coming in besides mine. Unfortunately that led us to offer over the asking price, much to our dismay, but we still ended up getting it for a deal. The people counter offered and by then we were at the farm. Only at the farm do places close up around noon so when we needed to print something to sign and fax to the realtor, not only could we not find a place that was open, but we also couldn't find a place with computer services and a fax machine. Only at the farm do you have to go to the grocery store to use a fax machine. Funny!
So we have a house that needs work, but I am so excited about it! When it is all done, whenever that is, It will have almost doubled in value, according to the area it is in. That will be awfully tempting to cash in on, but I love the area and am tired of moving. It is an area we could NEVER afford to be in at full price, the home owner amenities are fantastic and the school system, should we choose to go public, is supposed to be the best in the area! Thank you God for making this impossible thing happen. I am so undeserving but am excited to use the gifts you have given us to glorify you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment