Friday, November 14, 2008

Some cuteness to brighten your day!

Titus sucks his thumb, right!?! (He does) Well because of that, he tends to get a little blister on his upper lip and then he peels it off. Why? I don't know. He's a boy. Now, call me the meanie mom, but I generally don't keep bandaids in the house. Somehow bandaids heal the body like smoke and mirrors. All they do is add to an already dramatic event and we are all sold out on drama here. However, my mom sneaks the bandaids in the house, generally of the superhero or princess variety adding to the NEED for the smoke and mirrors. At any rate, Titus got into the linen closet (surprising, I know) and got the bandaids for his boo-boo on his lip. Being the sympathetic mommy that I am, I agreed to put it on for him. My unusual compliance to bandaid usage had nothing to do with how goofy he would look afterwards. Really.
Micah has a double ear infection; her first ever, so she has been unusually lethargic and sleepy which allows for even more cuddle time with her. Daddy takes advantage this time. Lucky (totally like Napoleon Dynamite)! Next we have the little devil hiding in my unfinished laundry room sneaking...can you guess...c'mon you all know him by now. Yes. Candy! (I'm sure it helped that he actually has a sucker hanging out of his mouth)
Nothing special here. Just a cute baby girl using an available car seat as her own personal lounge chair. Besides, I don't need a reason to take a picture of this precious little thing! So there. With the boys in school, I've really got to get snapping pictures at night or they may start to feel left out.

3 comments:

Dayna said...

Your kids are all so cute Shelley! Even that little Titus!!

Donna said...

Ugggh. Double ear infections are no fun. Caroline had them all the time her 1st year. Hope little Micah feels better soon.

And Titus. He cracks me up! I gotta meet this kid one day!

timandmichelle (timandshelly) said...

Hey Donna, I'll send him to you!!! Seriously, though, I think God truly makes the extra "special" kids a tad cuter than the others (at times) so that we moms can't possibly strangle them. It's their only defense.