Thursday, November 20, 2008

Chicago winter has started early

By the way, our forecast for the Chicagoland area has been "upgraded" to wind chill below 10 degrees with 12-18 inches of beautiful, white, cold snow. Donna, do you want to wake up to THAT? Please pray that our van and I don't battle every time it snows!!!

5 comments:

Denise said...

It is so hard to believe it is so cold up there already! Snow!

We have had a cold front come down our way which is very odd. The high for the past two days has been 70, and that is COLD for us as a high.

I miss the snow and cold. I miss wearing tights, and sweaters and fires in the fireplace too!

I pray your van holds up too Shelly. That is not fun to be without transportation with so many children and so much to do!

Stay warm!

Dayna said...

That's a little bit too much snow for me right now. Wait until mid January/February and then I would love it. Enjoy the wintertime though. Every season is so nice.

sigraber said...

And I thought that putting my hand in 5 dirty diapers yesterday was bad! Oh the snow, how I miss it! You make me laugh!!! You are truly medicine for my soul! And by the way...I think your drama king and my drama queen are destined to be married. (Couldn't you see the counseling there!) Love you and hope your day is better tomorrow...cold, but better...stay INDOORS! We are preparing for the 30s tonight. woowoo!

Donna said...

Yes, I would LOVE to wake up to that, IF I had nowhere to go, plenty of warm comfort food in the house, plenty of firewood, lots of good movies to watch and knowing that it will all be gone in 2 days and we could get back to normal.

I just want ONE good snow this year.

timandmichelle (timandshelly) said...

Ha ha...I'd love all this to be gone in 2 days...no such luck. This time last year we were still taking bike rides and wearing sweatshirts only. Ah, global warming.