Thursday, November 20, 2008
Breathing a sigh of relief
We found out yesterday that our car isn't going to the big junkyard in the sky after all. That's bittersweet; more sweet than bitter though. Apparently as I drove out of our subdivision I took on a lot of snow. Remember, we got over 6 inches that night? Well, the snow build up caused a belt to come off and with that belt off, the battery couldn't charge. So, after that whole ordeal of a morning, all I had, in essence, was a dead battery. Thank you, God, for providing a wonderful solution to that problem! We are now breathing a sigh of relief until the next episode. I hope it doesn't come until next year though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WoHoo!!! So good for you...although now is a good time to buy a new car I think!
Yeah, no kidding. We really should look into what kind of deal we can get on a burban or yukon. They may just want our business!
Post a Comment