Tuesday, August 12, 2008

She's getting so big so fast!

This morning I went upstairs to get the birthday girl, Micah, out of her crib and this is what I was met with: I had to take the picture because I have this same picture from our old house in this same crib, only with Eden as the baby and Elijah and Levi crammed into her crib. That seems like only yesterday. sniff sniff
Later on I found out that Micah can climb the stairs. How did I find that out, you ask? Well, I heard a scream that could only translate "pain" and found her at the bottom of the stairs on her back. Poor sweet baby! If only my camera were near!!! (Yes, I would have!)
Here she is at her summit...victorious this time! By the way, she is one year old today! So is uncle John Paul, but gone are his days of solo celebration. There's a princess in town and she's stealing the show! Even he doesn't dare compete with that. (Her party isn't until Friday night, so I will post party pictures then)

2 comments:

Donna said...

Happy Birthday, Micah and JP! Those were cute pictures. We're experiencing the same thing with the stair climbing. I'm SO tired of retreiving my guy off of them!!!

timandmichelle (timandshelly) said...

We have had stairs in all the houses we have lived in. I don't fight it when the kids start doing stairs. I just know that once they start climbing up them, it's time to start teaching them how to come down them.