Outside, the older boys were having a blast! Kiddie toys aren't so much when you have some bungee cord and a bit of imagination.Then there is Levi who is just enjoying life for a moment. It makes me smile!All in all this was a good day, but I have a feeling there will be a Titus mischief explosion as it has been too calm for too long. I can hear the "Jaws" music now...
Monday, August 11, 2008
Partners in crime
Erin watched my kids today while I cleaned Linda's house (my old neighbor), so I watched her kids afterwards while she went grocery shopping and the dynamic duo were at it again. So I can totally see these two up in Elijah's bedroom getting into his backpack, opening his pencil box and getting out the "mowkoes" and writing on each other. There had to be some reason they were playing so nicely.

Even though this was washable marker, I left it on for Erin to see when she picked up her kids. C'mon, it was funny, and with 8 kids in the house who has time, or even cares to stop and clean marker off of a 2 year old??? Not me, as you can see.
The next day it was my turn to take her kids and I caught these two in the food this time. I guess there could be worse things to get into...rarely a dull moment, but when there is one, I gotta go looking for these two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh gosh. they are too much. i love the videos - keep posting them - they're priceless. "what did you do?" "i makeamess". hilarious.
With Titus it's always the same...pause to run for the camera. That just reinforces his behavior as funny and not bad. Good parenting skills we have!!!
Post a Comment