Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Lotion and Tomatoes
Let's see...today is a two-fer.
First it's a quiet little Titus getting into my lotion. It was all over his legs, all over the rug and, as you can see, all over the top of the lotion tube. I have been having a problem with my eczema flaring up on my fingers and so I bought, in my opinion, an obscenely expensive tube of lotion, so you better believe that I took that tube from his hands, took the top off and slowly and carefully put the excess lotion back into the tube!!!
Later on at lunch I think it was, we ate some cherry tomatoes (a favorite of the kids'). All the kids were doing fine, inhaling their yummy fruit, and then I glanced over at Titus who rather than eating his tomatoes, was "mashing" them and getting a kick out of the seeds squirting all over the table. I wondered why his tomatoes were gone faster than everyone else's. He doesn't know what he's missing. If you have your mouth open when eating the tomato, like Elijah did, you can taste it and squirt it at the same time. He just needs practice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am trying to get caught up on all the blogs since I have been MIA for awhile.
LOVE the posts! You truly have an exciting life.
LAUGHING at your calling Papa the progenitor! We do the same thing.
Poor little Titus! Bless his heart!
Exciting you say??? I suppose that's true, but my how one can crash at the end of the night...thank God for the energy and love He renews in me every morning! How else could we as moms do it sometimes?
Don't you wonder what is going on in your little Ty's mind right before he does a "trick"? He is hilarious!
Post a Comment