When Tim got home, it didn't take long for the kids to drag him out to the trampoline to play. Very quickly they got daddy to "bounce" them. There were some small injuries along the way, but overall, very fun!
Micah couldn't handle the bouncing, so she wandered the yard a bit, landing near daddy's sandals. She squawked - didn't know she could be so loud, eh? - and then Titus calls out to her unanswered. I don't think she could care any less about what she was missing or that I wanted her to perform. Oh well.
4 comments:
That was sweet watching Tim bounce all the little Boda's. I remember playing on our trampoline as a kid. Good memories!
Hi Shelly!! I was reading my girls' blog comments, and they were talking about your blog, and some of them not being able to log on because they weren't invited. I didn't know you had a blog~!! Anyway, I clicked in just to see if I could email you to get on, and was pleasantly surprised that you had already put me on your list!! Thanks so much!! I immediately sat down and began to read all your previous blogs....so funny. You're kiddies really keep you going. I don't know how you do it. That little Titus is a legend, I think. I've heard so much about all the havoc he wreaks. Do you have a laugh jar? If not, ask Donna about it. You NEED to have one.
Anyway, I really have enjoyed reading all your entries, and I'll be sure to check in every day now to see what kind of new adventures you're having. Hang in there. Life goes by fast, and soon those little ones will be out the door and gone. You're doing a wonderful job as a mother! I'm proud of you.
I love your blog. Your little Titus sounds just like my Harry Jack! I am sure they would have lots of fun if they ever got together.
You have such a sweet family! So cute! I know that you are proud of them, your parents too!
Okay, the giggles that your kids did on the trampoline made me smile. That's so cute! And I laughed at Titus screaming "Micah Joy"! He does remind me of Denise's Harry Jack! I can see a little of JP in Micha.
Post a Comment