This is my sweet little bull in his china shop of life. He is generally very sweet and gentle with Micah (and only her, for some reason), but today he was just in rare form...it was probably a pancake morning and he was hopped up on Mrs. Butterworths. When will I learn? At any rate, we were just playing around and I got this footage...a small glimpse into an afternoon in the life of this little Ty guy.
2 comments:
I am laughing. I don't know what is funnier, him knocking her over or you still filming once she gets knocked over---twice! Bless her heart. You can tell she is for sure not a first born. We moms just lose it and become much more relaxed after we have a few under our belt. Cute!
I love how at the end he flips her over so quickly! That was funny. Caroline was watching the videos with me and she wanted to know who's "piggies" were sitting there on the couch with Michah (translation:who's feet were those)?
Post a Comment