Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The boy and his chin

Here we are not an hour and a half after that lip gloss incident and I have another to share. I suppose John Paul and Ruthie, or perhaps just my mom can say that old habits die hard, or something like that, but as I am picking up throughout the day and I come across things that belong upstairs, I stack them up on the stairs so that I can take one trip upstairs and not the zillion that it could otherwise be. My left knee has started grinding and popping as I do stairs, so in effort to keep from hearing that nasty noise, I limit my trips. At any rate, one of the items I had on the stairs came straight out of Micah's diaper bag, and though I have no recollection of putting it there, it didn't matter. Titus found it - A&D ointment - and was putting it where??? On his chin. What's with this kid and his chin? Moms, you know that smell, right? It wafted right up to my nose whispering Titus' little secret to me. To him it was lotion. To me, another photo op, another blog entry and another reason to grunt/sigh loudly. Oh my Tidy-boy. I sure do love you!

2 comments:

Dolly said...

This is hilarious! He's so funny! He reminds me of you and me getting into Grandma's stuff when we were kids. I remember taking her dolls and washing their hair with real shampoo behind one of Grandma's chairs. Hahahha!

By the way, Denise wants to be invited to your blog. She feels left out. :) Also, you and Donna got the writing talent in the families. Both of you are great writers.

Donna said...

Oh, Dolly... you're a good writer too:)

Shelly, I HAVE to meet this kid! He cracks me up!
Hey, I do that stair trick, too. It's great!