Wednesday, August 12, 2009

***Live Update***

So I failed to mention that today is Micah Joy's 2nd birthday. It's also Uncle John Paul's birthday, but he's off celebrating all week, so I'm just writing about Micah Joy. We got her pictures taken yesterday and boy was she acting as "2" as she possibly could. They are terrible pictures. Now I will have proof of her attitude displayed on my great room wall for the next year. Somehow I remember Levi doing that. Then there was Eden who would smile wonderfully for her pictures but cried her eyes out inbetween each shot. Not Micah. She was just pushing the envelop the whole time. Then I swatted her and that was it. I should have just stopped and went home but then I'd have to do it all over again. I think I will gladly take the retarded pictures and have it to show her one day when it least benefits her!!! We love you sweetheart, you and your attitude!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Wow! Another birthday?! You have had them left and right lately, huh? I absolutely HATE taking my kids to get their pictures taken. That's probably why I never do!!! Roy Austin's 2 year is coming up and I"m already dreading that session. Post Michah's if you get a chance so we can see.

Happy 2nd Birthday!!!