Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dog gone it

Well everyone...we did it! (Remember I am updating in chronological order so events currently discussed have already happened...I'm just making it more interesting to you, the reader.) Anyways, we took the plunge and got a dog. We looked and searched and scoured the area and finally found one that we think will be the best addition to our family. Here he is:
As best we know, his mom was Shih-tsu Terrier mix and his dad was chihuahua mixed with something, but from his tail I'd say pug or chow or what's that other bigger dog...I don't know, but we love him and his name is Kevin. We wanted to get him as the finale to our Texas trip, and while we were there we saw Up and in honor of our trip to Texas and that movie, he got his lovely name. No copycats out there now. LOL!

1 comment:

Donna said...

LOL at the name of your dog?! That is hilarious! He's a cute one!