We've all had them, right? We even looked forward to them and quite possibly when we got older, tried our best to get them as often as possible. A sick day on the couch watching videos.
.JPG)
Titus has been sick since Saturday night with fever and "huwrt belly" and "legs huwrts" and all. Today he's watching "Koofa Pandabeawr" or Kungfu Panda, as we know it. Another totally great video for young kid and older kid alike! I laughed so hard at this one. It's also full of some good one-liners that I'll be sure to be using in the near future!
2 comments:
Poor Titus...enjoy the break!
I agree with Dayna. At least with him being sick, you won't have many messes to deal with?! I hope he gets feeling better, though. I always like when mine are sick becuase they're so low key and snuggly:)
Post a Comment