Sunday, October 12, 2008

Finally I get to capture some action!

I found it!!! I must have packed my camera the night Tim and I went downtown Chicago for my birthday (we went to dinner and then to see Max McLean perform Screwtape Letters) and I left it at my inlaw's house with the kids. Oops. You wouldn't believe the Titus action I missed while my camera was MIA.
This was the day I found the camera. Not an hour before this, I pulled Titus off of a chair that he had dragged to the pantry. He was crouched down squatting on the chair trying to stuff a cereal bar in his mouth before I caught him. Earlier that morning, I found him lying on his bed...voluntarily...which made me wonder why. He was laying on a 2 pack of Starburst. What gives with this kid and food???
So, Starburst in the morning, cereal bar in the early afternoon and what do I find after lunch? A sneaky little boy helping himself to some of grandma's peach jelly. I opened this jar brand new for lunch and barely used any for the 2 sandwiches I made.
Boy did he enjoy himself!!! No wonder he was running like a crazy the rest of the day. Now there's a true jelly belly.

Let him sleep...for when he wakes, he will move mountains! I sure do love you Tidyboy.

No comments: