Here's how you play:
1. Go to your 4th folder where you store your photos.
2. Select your 4th picture (no exceptions)!
3. Post the picture with an explanation and link it back to your tagger.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!

Ok, so this is the picture I pulled from my computer (I have the majority of my pictures on an external drive). Last week or so was the AWANA Grand Prix and Levi wanted a Superman car. This was one of the many clips I pulled off the web to cut out and decoupage onto the car. It was a rather cool looking car, but nothing from this picture made the cut. Oh well. Now, to figure out how to link this back to Paul...hmm. What the hey does that mean anyways? But first, who to tag...how's about
Denise,
Donna,
Dolly
and Jocelyn.
Have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment