Sunday, March 1, 2009

Now for a real post...it's about time.

Titus is 3 years old and behaving every bit of it! We started off the night with a birthday spanking from uncle John Paul, but birthday boy didn't like it so much. He can be such a crab!
Aunt Shelley made this adorable dinosaur cake complete with little dino eggs. The peanut butter cups were a great addition!
After dinner we sang right away so that the night wouldn't run too late and kids would get in bed at a decent hour. I know it's Friday and all, but I still get tired! When they can all get themselves fed without requiring a mop then I will let them stay up late while I sleep in in the morning. Until then, good bedtimes.
Titus went for a green "dino-egg" and apparently couldn't cram it in fast enough.
No matter how often I tell them the opposite is true, all the kids seem to think of their sleeves as a napkin of some sort. Will they never learn?
Now, this little guy didn't need a single thing for his birthday, but naturally got plenty more to add to the toy room. One of his favorite things was this flashlight/light saber that I found at the goodwill. It was really cool and it worked and everything (Why spend money on something they don't need or that will break soon anyways, right?).
We finished off the night with a little Wii. Here grandpa is bowling and doing a pretty decent job of it as well! We are going to get him to be a regular gamer if he isn't careful! It was lots of fun.
Happy Birthday our little boy. You have been a blast in many ways and I truly do look forward to what you have in store for us this next year. I love you!

6 comments:

Donna said...

Sweet Titus:) He looks like a very happy birthday boy!! I love that you went to the Goodwill for bday gifts. I may have to try that trick in the near future.

Okay, that picture of Papa made me LAUGH OUT LOUD! Look at that form!! It's perfect posture! It's so....Papa!!

sigraber said...

Happy Birthday Titus!

There for a moment, I thought Grandpa was doing the moon-walk! :) What a way for me to start my day! Thanks!

I love you & miss you so much!!!

Janis Reber said...

Nice post. Looks like you all had a wonderful time. Hey, is your dad growing a beard?

Barb said...

Did anyone notice Grandpa's shoes?
It looks like he's wearing a Croc on one foot! Funny Dad!

timandmichelle (timandshelly) said...

Actually he is wearing a Croc. He has and infected toe. I'm not too sure why he didn't just wear the other croc too...grandpa, maybe you could tell us.

Barb said...

He probably just didn't want to look too casual!