The other day we went around the farm just snapping pictures. The farm here is a beautiful piece of property, but with the beauty comes a bit of farm living...history we will call it...and I wanted to share some of that history with you.
Here, I took the 3 younger kids to the park for a picnic lunch. We needed a slight change of scenery and what better place to do that than the park, well, for the kids at least.The rest of these pictures will all be from the property. From what I know, the land was deeded to Granddad's family by President Polk. That means that our kids are the 8th or 9th generation to be on the land. That is pretty cool. Some of these pictures I find beautiful in one way or another. Some of them are just funny, I guess. Many of them reveal why this is a "tetanus" farm, but all of them show why this is the place we love to go and explore and call a home away from home.
2 comments:
Oh, if you like the scenery here, I should show you the farm where I grew up! Someday, I would love to do that!
I love the tree in the pick 5th from the bottom. Wow...how many acres are like this? Enjoy this while you can! I love you BatGirl!...Good Luck!
Wonder Woman!
Post a Comment