Right now he is laying in mom's lap, trying NOT to sleep, occasionally whining. Hopefully he will give in to Mr. Sandman later on today and not try to "say hi" to him. Clearly "saying hi" gets this little guy in trouble. Either way, he is one tired puppy!
The other update has to do with our house. There isn't a whole lot more knowledge about the buyer's buyer's financing, but we do have a request for another close date. June 16th. I guess the issue of this buyer's financing isn't dead, so we are praying that all our packing isn't in vain and that when time comes, we will know what to do. Obviously we want the deal to go through, but I'm sure God is just busy paving a path that we can't quite see right now and it leads to the front door of whatever home we will live in. One day at a time now. The farm will happen regardless. We just may be homeowners while we live there. Not ideal in any sense, but probable. Please pray for us when you think about it. We could use all the wisdom we can get right now!
2 comments:
Shelly, I'm just catching up on your blog! My goodness! Y'all have been through the ringer!!! I like your positive attitude, though. I know it has to be so stressful trying to sell your home and then hoping that it closes. I will pray that June 16th is the final day that y'all own that house:)
I totally understand your house situation. We FINALLY sold our home in Florida, with many different close dates. Just hang on. It will happen! It is always a timing thing! Gods time!
Post a Comment