Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Vista "Pictcha" Blues

Ok, so I just got a new laptop...finally. But now I am stuck with learning Windows Vista and all the ins and outs of picture organization the way I like it and the way I can find stuff. As of now I can't seem to find the pictures I want in the order they happened and to top that, somehow all the dates are wrong as to when the pictures were taken...that drives me nuts. So all that to say I'd actually like to post but it may be a few days...not big deal I suppose. Aren't I always behind...?

4 comments:

Denise said...

Goodness I have missed a few--well MANY days of your blog. I have been busy and haven't surfed the blogs too much. I love the black/brown and white pictures in your post below this one. They look so old timey! It looks like you guys were having fun!

LOVE the "babing" suits! Where did you get them? I need to get Jane and Margaux some. Love the ruffle!

Good luck on learning the new computer. Cool that you got a new one!

timandmichelle (timandshelly) said...

We are WalMart shoppers so the swim suits came from there. They were the only ones that didn't come up and over their hip bone showing far more than they should...

Denise said...

Too cute! I need to check those out this week when I do the dreaded grocery trip!

phil and shell said...

alright. come on. i'm sitting over here, sweating my buns off - i waited a full 5 minutes for your blog to load to see some new pics of my nieces and nephews, and what to my surprise did i find instead? nothing. miss you guys.