Today our "baby" Micah Joy has turned four years old. Wow! The other day, due to an injury from a year ago, she had her front tooth pulled and was drugged. Today she turned four and I think she is still high on the gas because all of a sudden she is more boisterous and more dynamic and more dramatic and more chatty...did I think any of that was even possible? No! But here we are with this kid that doesn't stop. She has truly been a total joy to us all. She has been making us laugh since she was around 6 months old and I don't see her stopping any time soon. We have been so blessed with her and by her and we are excited to see what the future holds with her in our family. Thank you God for placing her in our care. You couldn't have been more right. Grin.
Happy Birthday, Micah. We love you so so so so much!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment