This was Eden's second year to do the Cheer Camp at school which is basically 2 weeks of practicing after school to be able to cheer for the annual Powder Puff Basketball game at school. Friday morning I picked up her shirt and headed straight to JoAnn Fabrics for ribbon to make a coordinating pony tail holder thing. I can't think of what you call them. Anyways, I ended up making one for each girl in her group. Everyone who was able to came to the game to watch her few minutes of fame.
Eden is one of the smaller girls and has, for both years now, been one of the girls to be lifted like this. The funny thing about this year was that the other girls holding her weren't paying attention to when to put her down, so it was a good 15-20 seconds that she was being held after the other groups were done. That doesn't seem like a long time until you are sitting there, watching her make faces like "Am I done yet?" and seeing that the girls weren't planning on letting her down any time soon. Cute!
She stood just like this the entire time...it really made me laugh because she would also bend her knees every time she clapped. She was so in to what she was doing that her whole body moved in her own rhythm. I loved it!!!
Looks well organized, doesn't it?!?
Last year they got a trophy and this year it's a plaque. She didn't care...she loved the whole thing and the plaque was just icing on an already perfect cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment