Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Titus is 5

OK, this is not news at all.  Sadly, as with all things, I am more than a day late and a dollar short on this one, but it deserves my attention nonetheless.  Titus Cain Svoboda turned five on Sunday, February 13th. 
Did I ever think I would make it this many years with him?  NO.
Did I ever think he would make it with us this many years? NO.
Do I think I will make it another 5 years with him?  Who really knows.  I mean, we named him "Cain" for pete's sake.  What did we expect?  ;-)
Some days I just want to eat him up, he's so sweet.
Other days I just want to wring his little blonde-headed neck, he's so difficult. 
You know the saying that marriage isn't for your happiness; it's for your holiness?  That person never had Titus as one of his children.  Parenting must be for your holiness, and while I don't know what the future holds for this little guy with all his dynamics both great and small,  I am so grateful to be his mommy and cannot wait to find out how God has Titus' life planned.  He is destined for greatness he is.  Then again, aren't they all?  I love you Titus, my cutie-boy!

No comments: