Sunday, September 20, 2009

Here we go again!

Ok, this should be a fairly quick post. Should be. Good grief, I don't know that I should even post this. You'll probably croak when you see it. That or die laughing and then think, "Why did she photo this???" Well, truth is, I had to tell someone, so hold on to your computer keys because here we go...

So the other day all the kids are upstairs playing dress up and make believe stuff which is totally common around here. Levi is the only boy that gets totally involved because he is definitely imagination driven. I like that part. The part I don't totally dig is the level of his imagination. It's rated PG for sure, but since he learns it from mommy and daddy, I suppose I should be pleased.

Eden and Levi were getting married, something that they've done before. Well this happened shortly after John Paul and Sarah's wedding which the boys and Eden got to go to, so it must have been fresh in their minds and they went all out.

Titus was the flower boy...the cutest one I have ever seen!!!
Levi and Eden got their wedding gear on, and boy was the bride beautiful! She was wearing a dress by "Ariel" and Levi was wearing the traditional wedding garb of the Jedi. Now for the bomb...hang on to your hats...
The kiss. Oh. My. Word. Need I say anything else?
Once they were married, they went out to the garage to ride away in their car. Remembering that John Paul and Sarah drove off in a '57 Chevy (I think), I laughed so hard when I heard what Levi said upon entering our garage shortly after sucking face with his sister...Eew.
They walked in and took one look at our next-to-dead van and he said, "Oh my goodness! Someone stole our car. We had a really NICE one in here."
They decided to hop on Levi's bike until they found that Eden's Ariel dress wouldn't allow her to sit on a bike so she went in to change into something a bit more comfortable. By now, Elijah and Titus were on their bikes too trying to ride away with the happy couple. They were all in the street figuring out what way to go. The three boys were headed one way and Eden was pointed in the opposite way. The boys were saying Eden needed to come their way and instead of sweetly complying, she simply turned and said, "I'm not going anywhere unless you do it my way."
If that wasn't "wifey" enough (or so I hear is the case in some circles), Levi followed it up with a prompt "I'm not leaving my wife!"
It was so funny not just because of what he said but mostly because he said it without missing a beat.
Is that all you expected and more? Just wait until the next one!!!

2 comments:

sigraber said...

yeah, I wasn't quite ready for that one! I have some names of good family therapists in your area...just in case. :) Too funny! The hand under her chin got me. They are going to hate you for that one day. Yep, goin to hell. :)

Dayna said...

That is hilarious Michelle!! I love it when kids play dress-up and relive real experiences. You just never know what is going to pop out of their mouth. Makes me kind of nervous about what I'm saying and doing! Yep, tell Suzanna she better watch that kiss closely...Levi and Eden are watching!!!