Levi is one of our kids that I would have said was higher maintenance, but that just means that he can portray such a wide array of emotions on any given day, and ever since he started learning how to read in k5 last year, he has been writing notes. He wrote love notes to Gracie and put them in her seat sack last year. He writes notes to Tim and me instead of asking us a question and he writes notes just to say "I love you."
One day we were at my friend Erin's house and Levi took some sidewalk chalk and scribed an ode to mommy on her driveway.
If you couldn't read his writing (he hasn't got the grasp of vowels just yet) this is what it said:
"I Love you mommy love Levi you ar the best mom in th hole wide wrold."
Some days I want to pulverize him for being so drastic in his emotions and other days I want to melt because he is a little love bug who shows his love to me by hugging me, sitting in my lap and best of all, writing me love notes. sigh.
1 comment:
Oh, that's my Levi! :) heart throb
Post a Comment