Monday, May 19, 2008

The Beginning


Ok, so this isn't the best picture of me, but it's not all about me, now, is it? Though, secretly every mom thinks it is as we pose for any picture or search through proofs of pictures already taken. Be honest. Actually, what I really need/want is fantastic photo editing software. I took so many shots of this Easter pose that I could actually combine them and get one close-to-perfect photo of our dear family.

For those who may not be up to speed on our family, here is the run down: Our big daddy is Tim, then there is Elijah Paul, 7; Levi Eugene, 5 1/2; Eden Michelle, 4; Titus Cain, 2 and Micah Joy, 9 1/2 months.

I can almost guarantee that this will never be a current blog as I am involved in another one and I like to scrapbook, a love I will not forsake for all the modern conveniences in the world. In this blog I will just share brief moments in our family in the form of photos, and perhaps little videos depending on how crazy the event. Sometimes the worst of situations allows for punishment to be put on pause in order to be photographed. I wonder what lesson that teaches the offending kid...hmm...at any rate, this should be interesting to say the least. It is one way to get past the fact that no matter how I try and intend for the best, I am TERRIBLE at staying current with email. Now, if I can only figure out how to attach music to my page. Nonetheless, here goes...

No comments: